Hey there, wonderful people! I was nominated by Maggie@ Maggie’s Doodles for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you so much, Maggie! She’s a sweet blogger friend who has an amazing blog. I love her doodles! They’re so pretty. you should check out her blog and follow her if you’re not following her already. She’ll appreciate it.
Now, let’s begin!
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 things about me:
- I’m the weirdest person you’ll ever meet.
- I talk to myself.
- I’m a daydreamer and when I’m daydreaming, there are chances that I might also be staring at someone without knowing.
Maggie’s questions+ my answers!
What’s your favorite hobby and why?
My favourite hobby is reading because books help me escape from my hectic life.
Where’s the coolest place you’ve ever visited?
The coolest place I’ve ever visited has to be Jammu and Kashmir. I went there for the first time when I was five. It is an amazing place! I even rode a horse for the first time which was white in colour and I loved her. I also went to see the apple orchards. I could have inserted some pictures of the trip but unfortunately I don’t have them.
Which project/goal are you working on/toward at the moment?
I’m working on my poetry. I’m also working on a new blog series which you may see in March! 🙂
A few of your favourite animals?
I love red pandas, koalas, cats and dogs!
What’s the best quality to find in a friend?
According to me, a friend should be trustworthy because someone who values your trust will always be with you in the ups and downs of life.💛
My best post:
Thanks again for the nomination, Maggie! Your questions were awesome and I enjoyed answering them!
And You! Yes, you can do this award if you like. Don’t forget to tell me in the comments!
I pass on Maggie’s questions.
Note- if any of you are award free or don’t want to do this award, then it’s fine. I nominated you because I like your blog. 🙂
This was it for today’s post! Hope you enjoyed reading it! What are some of your favourite animals? What’s the coolest place you have ever visited? Do you like ice-creams? What is your favourite flavour? It will be fun chatting with you in the comments!