Hello, lovely person! I’m glad to see you here!
I’m Roshni, a shy introvert, who is usually very quiet but also loves long, deep, thoughtful conversations and all things bookish. I created this blog in September 2020 just for fun, but then I thought that I can contribute to making this world a better place, so I changed my blog’s concept and made it a place where I can share some positivity.🌻
Some fun facts about me:
- I am an INFP personality type.
- I can read, write and talk in two languages and understand two others.
- I think education is important and I actually love school.
- I can’t live without music. My favourite genre is pop.🎶
- Books are my life. My favourite genre is fantasy and fiction. I occasionally like to read science nonfiction books and biographies. Find what my favourite books are here.
- I can never answer the question- “What are your favourite books” without mentioning a few books by Ruskin Bond and Enid Blyton, since their books have made me who I am today.✨
- I have a weird obsession with science. I love having long science-y discussions with my bff, Ash (not her real name;))
- I love curly hair.
- I love eating.
- A well spent day for me would be when I spend my time reading, having long walks amidst nature, and spending time with friends and family.
- I would love to be a singer one day, but I’m really shy to sing when anyone is around.
- Besides reading, my hobbies include writing, playing my piano keyboard, blogging, or browsing bookish things on Pinterest. (You can find me on Pinterest here.)
Well, that was a little bit about me. I hope you enjoyed reading it and it answered some of your questions about me. Oh, and in case you’re wondering, I’ll be 16 in September 2021. I actually find talking about myself a bit weird so I’m going to stop.
Make today a great day, people.💕
Happiness is the only thing worth fighting for in your life.– Lilly Singh
Stop being afraid of what could go wrong at start being excited about what could go right.– Unknown
Come what may I know the way.– Moana
Some people are worth melting for.– Olaf (frozen)
Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that matters.– Princess Jasmine (Alladin)
To live will be an awfully big adventure.– Peter Pan